It is the objective of Lily's Kids Klub to provide care to all children to a standard of excellence which embraces fundamental principles of Good Child Care Practice, and that this may be witnessed and evaluated through the practice, conduct and control of quality care and learning within the Nursery setting.
It is the objective of the Lily's Kids Klub to provide a friendly, clean, comfortable and safe environment which the children will find stimulating and challenging, and where enjoyment and fun are linked with discovery and learning. Staffs are sensitive and responsive to the individual needs of each child.
To meet these needs the Lily's Kids Klub management is committed to achieving the following objectives:
1. To deliver a Child Care Service of the highest quality that will develop, improve and sustain each child's overall quality of life.
2. To ensure that the Child Care Service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion.
3. To ensure that each child's needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, disabilities or impairments.
4. To ensure that the Care Service in whole is delivered in accordance with agreed Standards.
5. To manage and implement a formal programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment, training, supervision and personal development to enable Child Care needs to be met.
6. To manage the Kids Klub efficiently and effectively to make best use of resources and to maximise value for money for the client.
7. To value partnerships with parents and carers through encouraging and fostering good communications, being attentive and responsive to feedback, and by sharing information.
Copyright 2006. By www.nurseryweb.co.uk.